Edited rehearsal notes: Recalibration to witness




processing:

the third time, the three minutes seemed the shortest. 

It was then when I wanted to hear what you were telling me 

And in telling you then what I thought, I felt that the time disappeared and I began to witness more fully.





performance

maybe a section in which we recalibrate or some of it is a recalibration that is scattered across the 20 mins. Witnessing comes to the fore.





processing:

 the 12 minutes didn't really mean anything time wise then at all. In looking into your eyes time wasn't really a thinking anymore in the sense that it was passing or something, 

bold

loud

Holding my head up... Then dropped that thought... but not yet my head

Such a funny feeling to be surprised by your own actions. 

Time was just a thing because it ended.

Or rather time was just a thing as it ended. 





Performance:

catching heads section, setting up a series of ephemeral images as a duet which will then be present throughout the score as memories. We move on and on while we make connections with what just happened in order to connect with the audience...



Comments