Thanks Lizzy - it's transportational




 

Today, 30/06/23 - I finally made a trailer for our work: a revealed study - a bit more than a year after the premier at the Place. 

Also today a bit later, I got tagged in a post on Facebook by Lizzy. She wrote a poetic response to our work and it was published today. 

In rereading it just now, the dancing, the sounding is so close to me, as if it is happening right next to my left ear. Very close - so close. Beautiful to remember the work through Lizzy's words.




 ...It's transportational... 



                      While I am sitting in my room, my cat next to me

                                                     - I dance, I see the colours, hear the laughters -

carried away by the energy of the evening. Back then now. 




Thank you, Lizzy. Thank you.


Here is a link to the trailer: https://youtu.be/nGp1TCVrRxQ


Comments